A subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC and owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation, Ghostrock is an 8(a) Certified Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)-owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
Ghostrock is a Program Management, Logistics and Technical Support Services firm specializing in five core business areas
- Program Support (Technical and Administrative)
- Repair, Overhaul and Installation of C4I and Combat Systems
- Information Assurance and Cyber Security Support Services
- Logistics and Life Cycle Management
- Specialized Consulting
With its Corporate Headquarters located in Anchorage, AK, Ghostrock maintains its operational base in Charleston, SC and operates core facilities strategically located near maritime concentrations and US Government Headquarters areas including Norfolk, VA; San Diego, CA; Charleston, SC; Philadelphia, PA and Washington, DC.
What Ghostrock Can Do
Ghostrock maximizes efficiency, productivity and reliability by providing the highest quality, most technically advanced products and services that are available. You can expect the attention necessary to optimize your activities and operations.
The environment is protected and natural resources preserved through engineering solutions we provide to meet your specific needs and in compliance with local, state and federal requirements.
- Delivering high quality full-range support, Ghostrock specializes in providing Technical and Administrative Acquisition Program Management for US Government entities.
- In direct support of US Navy fleet operations, Ghostrock IT professionals and technicians perform critical technical assist visits and assessments for shipboard C4I and Combat Systems.
- Ghostrock provides methodical and extensive project planning, execution, and both project & program management specifically for the US Navy and US Coast Guard.
- We execute significant logistics and life cycle support activities on the East and West Coast for US Navy and US Coast Guard procurement efforts.
- As leading experts in Nondestructive Testing (NDT) technology and procedures, we provide specialized consulting to the US Government and commercial industry.
Our Corporate Values
To deliver shareholder value through innovative and cost effective products, services, and solutions to our customers through exceptional standards of service, reliability, safety, quality, agility and cost containment.
At Ghostrock, our relationships with shareholders, employees, customers and business partners rest on a foundation of integrity and trust. Our success is dependent on each individual's commitment to enduring values of ethical behavior. Ghostrock embodies all of the key attributes involved in successful program execution and problem resolution. We have extensive corporate expertise, strong financial backing, a robust organizational structure, and exceptional employees focused on supporting a myriad of customer requirements in our six core business areas.
Our commitment to our customers is of the utmost importance. The needs of our customers always come first. We are committed to delivering the most innovative and cost effective products, services and solutions available in our industry. By setting and adhering to exceptional customer service standards, we are committed to making our customer's experience with Ghostrock both unique and rewarding. Ghostrock is committed to partnering with our customers to achieve their ultimate goals.
Ghostrock supports the members of the Old Harbor Native Alaskan community we represent by helping provide educational scholarships, employment opportunities, economic dividends, and innovation/improvements/infrastructure developments to the community. We also support the local communities where we operate and work by helping to develop and participate in educational and charitable initiatives sponsored by professional organizations and the communities.
At Ghostrock, we believe that our employees are our most important resource and our success rests in their hands. Consequently; we are committed to creating and promoting a safe, drug free and productive work environment in which our employees work together with common goals, treating each other with respect and nurturing an environment where opinions, attitudes, attributes and feelings can be shared openly and respected.